1) DMC (Hot-Fix Machine Cut Rhinestone) All facets and tables are machine cut and polished. It is much more brilliant because DMC has 12 facets.
2) Two Cut Molded glass, facet edges not as sharp as machine cut applied to machine pressed stones. Both tables are machine cut and polished, the facets are polished by fire or by means of a chemical treatment
3) Hot-Fix Glue DMC has developed new and strong glue. The benefits include flexible application temperatures and Shorter application times; Plus improved adhesive power and the quality. That means users can extend the kinds of fabrics to apply the stone, even though it is not strong in heat. Of course, the pre-test should be done before applying.
B. HOW TO IRON
In general Ironing-temperature 130° - 170° C Pressing time: 20 ~ 30 sec Pressure ca. 0.3 - 0.5 kg/cm2
C. SUITABLE FABRIC We prefer washable fabrics. Almost any fabric you can iron will be fine. Cotton, polyester, blends, denim, ultra-suede, T-shirts, sweatshirts, dress shirts, socks, cotton or wool sweaters.
D. UNSUITABLE FABRIC
1) The following fabrics are not as suitable because they will show an iron mark: Smooth velvet, acrylic or silk sweaters, polyamide, PVC, fabrics with silicone or wax finish, and some rayon fabrics
2) You will have to pre-test these fabrics using Teflon. Also, the stones will not stick to non-porous surfaces such as glass, plastic, rubber, metal, or leather. Lots of seams or welting make application a little trickier. Perhaps start out on a sweatshirt or T-shirt.
3) Since application methods and fabrics / products vary, We are not responsible for application of transfers or trims.